On a computer, tablet or smartphone, if nothing happens by clicking on "Geolocate me" it may be because access to your GPS coordinates has been blocked either by :
- Your browser
- Your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone)
How to proceed ?
1. Allow geolocation from your browser settings
You can manage the geolocation from your browser settings. Below is the procedure for Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142065?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT5403
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/geolocation/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17479/windows-internet-explorer-11-change-security-privacy-settings
2. Allow geolocation from your device settings
Geolocation can also be blocked on your operating system. Below is the procedure for iOS, Android and MacOs:
Please sign in to leave a comment.