The Dashboard allows you to track the Store Locator performance
Data source and tracking plan
The data displayed in your dashboard is collected through an audience measurement solution integrated on all pages of your Store Locator, through the tag manager "Google tag Manager". This audience measurement solution reports the following events:
- Page views
- Call intentions (unmasking or clicking on phone number)
- Itinerary request
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Contact request
- Contact information request
Compliance with the GDPR
Our audience measurement solution is exempt from collecting the user's consent because it complies with the legal conditions (see conditions).
Difference with Google Analytics
Our audience measurement solution is not based on Google Analytics, so it is possible that the data displayed on your BRIDGE dashboard may be different from those reported by your Google Analytics account. The differences can be explained in several possible ways:
- Difference in tracking plans between Google Analytics and the BRIDGE dashboard audience measurement solution.
- Blocking of tracking solutions by browser extensions.
- Respect for user consent and the GDPR.
- Google is able to cross-reference data from several different sources.
- Identification of different crawlers and robots for each audience measurement solution.