Aim: to put a notice at the bottom of every form informing the persons concerned that their data is being processed, in compliance with the GDPR (contact form, contact detail request form and/or newsletter registration form)
The regulation on the protection of personal data states that everyone must receive concise, transparent, comprehensive and easily accessible information in clear and simple terms, particularly on:
- the data controller’s identity;
- the purpose of the processing;
- the obligatory or optional nature of the answers and the consequences of not answering;
- who will receive their personal data;
- their rights (right of access, rectification, opposition, suppression or modification in particular);
- any transfer of data to countries outside the UE.
You can contact our Support team for standard information notices. You can put them on line on your Store Locator at the bottom of each form you use on it. If you do this, you should first adapt and fill them in with, in particular:
- the specificities of the forms you use on your Store Locator,
- details of who will receive the personal data collected on these forms,
- details of the period of conservation you have decided to use,
- contact details so that the persons concerned can exercise their rights.
If you want to set up a notice at the bottom of each form on your Store Locator, contact the Support team
Please sign in to leave a comment.