Do you need to upload some wonderfull pictures for your point of sale ?
Bingo ! BRIDGE allows you to upload 20 pictures max by point of sale in one shot.
Nice, isn't it ?
This upload of your pictures needs 2 steps :
- Preperation of your pictures
1. Prepare your pictures with the good wording ;)
To begin with, prepare your pictures by following next advices :
- Rename the pictures you want to upload with the BridgeID or CustomID store :
- ou CustomID-picturenumber.extension
Sounds complex :( !
Well, to assign a picture to a point of sale, BRIDGE needs to understand at which point of sale you want to update the picture. What better and reliable than an ID ?
You can find BridgeID or CustomID in BRIDGE directly or on the download file of your points of sale.
Here is a concrete example to picture this topic :
Preperation of my 20 pictures for the Merevo Youpla store :
60f193528d670219597d2347-1.jpg => BridgeID-DisplayOrder (First position).jpg
60f193528d670219597d2347-2.png => BridgeID-DisplayOrder (2nde position).png
60f193528d670219597d2347-20.jpg => BridgeID-DisplayOrder (Last position).jpg
Preperation of my pictures for 3 different stores (1 image per store, no jealousy) :
- Each store must have 20 pictures max.
- Each picture must weigh less than 5mo.
2. Upload your Pictures into BRIDGE
- In the navigation menu of your favorite BRIDGE Back Office, click on "Points of sale" then on "Upload images".
- Click on "Choose images" button
- Select images, carefully named, you want to upload
Do you want to replace old pictures by the new ones ? Easy
- Tick the checkbox "Delete existing images". This option allows you to delete old pictures for the store(s) you want to upload new ones.
- Click on "Upload"
- Wait a minute, go make yourself a coffee and sit comfortably until the upload validation.
We wish you a great coffee time and a nice day with BRIDGE by Solocal
Feel free to contact us for more details, or just to talk a bit !
Please sign in to leave a comment.