Bridge allows you to import and associate images to your locations.
Importing locations images is a two step process:
- Preparing your images files
- Importing your images in Bridge
1. Preparing your images files
To get started, prepare your images files by following the guidelines below:
- Rename your images files respecting the following naming convention: BridgeID-imagenumber.extension or Custom Id-imagenumber.extension (BridgeID or Custom Id is the number of the point of sale, imagenumber is the number of the photo in the desired order of appearance, extension is the format of the image in .png or .jpg)
- Warning: the BridgeID or the CustomID must exist in your Bridge database. To know the BridgeID or CustomID of a location, you can export your locations.
- Each location can have between 0 and 10 images. Therefore, the "imagenumber" information indicated in the file name must be between 1 and 10. Example: 55117-1.png, 55117-2.png,... 55117-10.png.
- Each image file size must be less than 5mo.
- Optional: all the images must have the same dimensions (width and height).
Correctly named images files (on the left) with their matching locations (location export on the right)
2. Importing your images files in Bridge
- Click on "Locations" then "Import images"
- Click on the button "Choose your images"
- Select all the images you wish to import and to associate to your locations
- Info: each image file size must be less than 5mo.
- Info: you can import up to 200 images in one batch
- Optional: select "Delete already existing locations images". This option will delete every images previously associated to the locations you are importing images for.
- Click on "Import"
- Wait until the software confirmation message. All your images are now imported in Bridge and associated to your locations.